Important notice for all customers - please read!
As we, as a society, navigate our way through the "Covid-19" Global Pandemic. Moving forward, We here at "2 Birds Shuttle and Detail" want to make you aware of self-imposed safety measures set in place to protect you, our "Valued Customers".
- Each employee will be required to wear both gloves and facial masks while in commute with any passengers to/from the airport.
- Between trips to/from the airport, our staff will sanitize all frequently touched items i.e.: door handles and seat backs.
- Employees will take and evaluate body temperatures before each work shift.
- These are self-imposed safety measures, nonetheless 2 Birds Shuttle and Detail will monitor and follow any state-imposed safety measures or protocol pertaining to our service Industry.
"We want to thank you In advance for your business and placing your trust in us as we strive for (Extreme Safety) and (Great Health) during these unprecedented times."
Anthony Russell — Owner
2 Birds Shuttle and Detail LLC.
- Due to restrictions on maximum gathering amounts of Individuals In the state of Ohio. We will require all customers with a total amount of (3) or more passengers to notify us of the total number of passengers to confirm that we may accommodate.
- If we may not, we will require that some passengers be dropped off at the airport before arrival at our facility.
- We truly apologize for this mild inconvenience, but we are doing our best to accommodate the health and safety of all of our customers during this unprecedented time. (Just FYI: Our facility is only 5 minutes from the airport!)